Funeral Price List From March 2021 – April 2022
- Moving the Deceased to our Chapel of Rest up to 10 miles £ 165.00
- Additional charges for moving the Deceased out of hours £ 30.00
- Hearse and Limousine hire for the funeral (each) £ 245.00
- Cremated remains casket with engraved name plate £ 70.00
- Scatter tube for cremated remains (various designs) £ 35.00
- Provision of attendance cards/ list mourners £ 70.00
Our professional services include:- £ 1450.00
Use of private mortuary and Chapel of Rest, care of the deceased, administration, arranging and funeral director’s attendance at the funeral.
The above charges do not include disbursement costs which are paid by ourselves on our Clients behalf and charged at cost price.
- Skipton Crematorium fees. £765.00
- Same day cremation fees £802.00
- Crematorium fee for 3.00pm £843.00
- Use of Cemetery Chapel (Additional time / Memorial service ) £150.00
- Use of Cemetery Chapel for a non Craven District Council burial £250
- Doctors fees for cremation certificates £164 00
- Organist at the Crematorium £80.00
- Ministers fees at the Crematorium from £200.00
- Press notices ( Craven Herald) £160.00 est
For Church services fees vary
Costs for burial vary depending on where this is to take place.
- Grave digging fees ( Churchyards / Tarn Moor) from £500.00
- Grave digging fees (Waltonwrays Cemetery) from £817.00
- Bio Cremation Casket £4.00
- Polytainer £4.00
- Direct Cremation: (Fixed Price) £1400
The perfect option when no funeral service is required or requested.
A Direct Cremation is a NO SERVICE, NO ATTENDANCE funeral service and includes the following:
Provision of professional services, completion of all necessary documentation and liaison with third parties.
- Bringing the deceased into our care during normal office hours, within a 10 mile radius of our
- premises and the use of our private Chapel of Rest. (Out of hours transfers may be subject to a
- Provision of a simple coffin.
- The cremation fee – the cremation will take place at a time, date and location of our choice.
- Doctors Fees – signing of cremation paperwork.
- Provision of a suitable vehicle to transfer the deceased to the crematorium.
- If you choose this option:
- Clients must attend our office to sign the necessary cremation paperwork.
- Visiting the deceased is not included in this package.
- Cremated remains must be collected from our offices.